- Aspiring PhD students apply for a thesis on the website: “Theses in Bretagne Loire”
- The Thesis Supervisor proposes a thesis offer.
- The future PhD student is chosen according to a selection process:
- For unfunded theses: the PhD student provides his/her own funding and is selected based upon his/her application dossier
- For funded theses (financed by the Region or by the institutions): the PhD student can be selected based upon his/her application dossier or by interview (recruitment by project with institutional funding)
Once selected, the PhD student is registered at the research unit of his/her Thesis Supervisor and at the corresponding doctoral school.
The “Theses in Bretagne Loire” website lists all available thesis subjects.